- Land Size: 597 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile
- House style: Highset
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Flooring: Polished
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King, Built-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Deck / patio
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Down to the lower level via the internal staircase you'll find a huge amount of space with 4 separate utility rooms. 2 of these rooms are living room size, one is currently set up as a media room with direct internal access to the garage. The largest room has double door entry with crim-safe security that opens directly to the zen rock garden. To the rear of the garage was the second bathroom, recently removed ready to renovate. The plumbing is exposed and ready to put back together in the style to suit your taste which will instantly add value to the home.
The yard has good privacy, grassed areas to the side and rear and a beautiful stone zen garden feature for sitting and relaxing. There is covered parking in the garage and carport plus off street parking in the Trafford Street driveway and more parking options accessed via Marford Street, perfect for keeping a campervan, boat or trailer neat and out of the way.
As for location, this pocket of Chermside West is one of the best kept secrets on Brisbane's Northside. It's a quiet location surrounded by mostly owner occupied, well-kept homes just a few minutes walking distance to the Raven Street Reserve & Bushland Centre, Huxtable Park, Rode Centre shopping Centre. This location is only a few minutes drive to Westfield Chermside, close to Craigslea and other schools, has quick access to main arterial roads leading into the city or north and only 15 minutes to the airport.
- Great street presence
- Good size block with dual street access (and address)
- Huge amount of space downstairs
- Plenty of outdoor sitting options, 2 decks plus downstairs patio
- Skylights in the kitchen and bathroom for extra natural light
- Air conditioned living, downstairs, master & second bedrooms
- Bosch dishwasher and oven
- Single lockup garage, single carport plus plenty of off street parking
- Huge potential for a cosmetic renovation to dramatically improve value
Homes in this area don't last long on the market, contact us today to arrange your inspection!