- Property Type: Unit, Apartment
- Property Features: Intercom
- Approx year built: 2003
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c
- Kitchen: Breakfast bar
- Main bedroom: Built-in-robe
- Views: City
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Pool (Inground), BBQ area, Deck / patio
About this listing
Located at the popular Altitude Apartments - Units 52 & 52A is perfectly positioned facing the city and away from the surrounding roads. This property has had recent upgrades including paint, carpet and new air conditioning units, it is a cut above most others in the complex. The one bedroom apartment is spacious and includes a substantial kitchen, generous bedroom, bathroom and a covered balcony with a view straight through Toowong Village to the city. The apartment includes it's own internal laundry facilities, large living and large master bedroom with en-suite and study desk. The studio has a galley kitchen with electric hot plates and bar fridge, combined modern air-conditioned lounge / bedroom with study desk and access to the large patio.
The building is well maintained, has been recently painted, is surrounded by landscaped gardens and has a secure entrance with intercom and private undercover parking. Morrow Street is ideally located close to public transport (2 minute walk to Taringa train station), schools, shops, cafes, hospital and less the 10 minutes to both Indooroopilly Shopping Centers and the St Lucia UQ campus making Altitude Apartments such a hotspot.
- Two pools, Three BBQ areas and a gym/games room in the complex
- Excellent location near cafes, restaurants, public transport and shops
- Outstanding rental returns for the investor
- UQ Preferred Supplier - Professional on-site managers
- Secure entry with intercom
- Air conditioning in both apartments
- Internal laundry in the one bedroom
- Coin operated laundry available for Studio
This apartment is the ideal investment, rent both or live in one and rent the other... book your inspection today!