- Land Size: 405 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 1986
- Flooring: Tiles and Polished
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c
- Kitchen: Double sink and Breakfast bar
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Deck / patio
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
About this listing
If you're a Gardener, or aspiring chef, you'll love the rare plants, fruiting vines & trees and herbs aplenty. Someone with a Companion Animal will love that the yard and house has had much money spent to provide a pergola & enclosures for pet security and a garden with pet-friendly herbs and plants.
If you catch the train or bus for work or are concerned with the environment, you'll love that it's only 5-minute walk to trains and bus, and 7 minute walk to buy your groceries at Deagon Market Square. On the weekend, there's a Coffee shop with Greek coffee and sweets 5 minutes' walk away. Sandgate foreshore is 7 minutes' drive, where you can go paddle boarding, walking the waterfront to enjoy the glorious sunsets, canoeing.... then stop in at the famous Cardigan Bar for free live music & cocktails.
- Gorgeous hardwood floors.
- Colour scheme to suit all decorating styles.
- New neutral colour blinds Dining and kitchen.
- New reverse cycle air-conditioner
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 with large built-in cupboards.
- All bedrooms have lush new Eco Carpets (constructed to repel dirt so spills simply wipe off with water.)
- Large kitchen cupboards & storage space.
- New block-out curtains throughout to keep heat out in Summer and warmth inside in Winter.
- Paw-proof insect screens bedrooms, the rest are security screens.
- Security Doors and meshed in verandah for safe night enclosure for your Companion Animals.
- Sun-drenched front verandah for relaxing or enjoying an afternoon drink.
- Separate bathroom and toilet.
- Modern tiled area, fully set up as AirBnb, where Guests are separate and s/c from rest of house. (complete Airbnb set-up can be part of purchase of house with two free lessons on becoming a Host)
- Perfect to suit visiting parents. Or teenagers retreat or party Room.
- Large Pergola off back garage newly built by Registered Builder., covered with passionfruit, kiwano, choko and flowering vines.
In the garden:
- Delightful, covered Garden sitting area, surrounded by lush plants, redolent with the scents of Honeysuckle, Jasmine, lavender & rosemary
- In Summer, flowering Frangipanni in large stone-look pots
- Fruiting fig and semi-dwarf mulberry.
- Very little lawn to mow as most is garden.
- Winding paths leading to hidden sitting area under passionfruit-laden arbour.
- Children's play structure and child friendly garden.
- Rare plants enjoyed by visiting native bees.
- Birds splashing in bird baths, enjoying seeds and nectar of small "Red Robin" Grevillea flowering year-round.
- Night-time possums visiting the roof of the large garden shed for sweet potato left out for them.
- Exchanging fruit and plants with delightful gardeny neighbour over the back fence!
Improvements the owner has made since buying the home:
- New roof with insulation
- New gutters both sides of house.
- Gutter Guard.
- House painted approx. 4 years ago by Professional painters.
- Back and front stairs replaced and painted.
- New front porch by Registered Builder.
- New privacy screens outside of house.
- Front verandah re-painted this year.
- Downstairs modernised and tiled.
- House interior repainted.
- New Eco- Carpets in bedrooms.
- New blinds kitchen and dining.
- Pet security mesh to verandah plus pet enclosure/sitting area pergola off back garage.
- Colorbond fence for backyard privacy.
This special home is a must see, register your interest today!