- Land Size: 1072 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile
- Approx year built: 1990
- House style: Lowset
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Walls / Interior: Brick, Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Split cycle a/c
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Microwave
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Built-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
If you prefer an alfresco lifestyle, then this property will impress with its huge, covered entertaining patio area, set in a luscious tropical surround. Privacy screens separates the rear of the property into 3 distinct but impressive outdoor living spaces. There is room to kick a football, entertain or relax with a favourite book under the shade Arbor.
The well-appointed kitchen boasts stainless appliances including SMEG range hood and microwave and a Delonghi dishwasher. All 3 bedrooms and the modern bathroom have good separation at the rear of the house while the study provides a generous home office - with an unsurpassed garden view.
James Cash Court was named after the first, private landholder in the Pine Rivers shire. It's rich history offers a quiet street entrance and absolute privacy. It is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafes, fast food, church and public bus transport. It's quick access to surrounding schools, parkland and main arterial roads means ready access in all directions with absolute ease.
- Ideal office space to work from home
- Low maintenance brick and tile low-set built in 1990
- Air conditioning in living room, reverse cycle in lounge and master bedroom
- All bedrooms include built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Ceiling fans in all living spaces and office / 4th bedroom
- Immaculate condition finished with beautiful light fittings
- Well established landscaped gardens, fully fenced yard
- Garden shed, and rain water tank
- Covered parking for 2 plus off street space for cars, boat or camper.
This property is the ultimate package for discerning buyers looking for space and privacy and comfort.