- Property Type: Townhouse
- Chattels remaining: Blinds
- Body corp fee $: 3450
About this listing
In a boutique complex of only 4 (all owner occupied), this two storey townhouse is sure to impress.
A large kitchen with stone tops and modern appliances flows out to your lounge and dining area with direct access to the undercover alfresco via glass sliding doors & security screen doors.
A powder room and some clever under stair case storage that has now been turned into a feature wine cabinet with bar fridge and shelving, complete the internal downstairs.
The double garage + inbuilt storage cupboard is extra-large and easily caters for 2 cars, large fridge and shelving and storage racking, you also have a designated laundry area that does not impede on this space.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, living area and an undercover balcony.
Quite simply put, this is the best 2 storey townhouse on the market in the Peninsula right now!
- Small boutique complex of only 4 (all owner occupied)
- Low Body Corp Fees - Approx. $3450 / Year
- External of complex recently repainted
- 350m walk to the Esplanade
- 2 storey - 3 bedrooms / 2 living areas / 2.5 bath / Double garage & Undercover alfresco
- Combination of steel mesh and diamond grill security doors and windows throughout
- Roller blinds and Roman blinds throughout
- 5 kilowatt Invertor with 13 panels (Current owners do NOT pay an electricity bill)
- Tucked away from street entrance
- Front timber door with steel mesh security door
- Alarm System
- High ceilings
- 600 x 600 Porcelain tiled floors
- Kitchen - 20mm stone benchtop, glass splash back, soft close kitchen drawers, oven, electric cooktop, rangehood, deep double sink, dishwasher, large fridge cavity with plumbing, microwave cavity, Rhinai Hot water temperature controller
- Dining - Feature pendant light, air conditioning unit
- Lounge - Spacious with tv point and telephone point
- Glass sliding doors & steel mesh security doors to alfresco area.
- Alfresco Undercover - tiled, large enough to fit a 6 seater table and chairs, extra high fence panelling to ensure privacy, wall mounted pots, external power point, fence mounted clothes line, separate direct access to the laundry
- Timber staircase with timber and wire balustrades
- Double garage + inbuilt storage cupboard, space for a fridge, extra storage shelving, internal clothesline
- Laundry - designated tiled laundry area with direct access to the alfresco clothesline
- Timber flooring
- Additional living area with step in storage cupboard & ceiling fan
- Master Bedroom - spacious, carpeted, walk in robe, ceiling fan, air-conditioning unit, direct access to undercover balcony (huge balcony) via glass sliding door & steel mesh security door. Ensuite - newly renovated with floor tiles and floor to ceiling wall tiles, Rhinai Hot water temperature controller, dual vanity, wall storage, feature wall mirror & light
- 2 kids bedrooms - carpeted, ceiling fan, built in cupboard with mirror door, security screen, roller blind
- Main bathroom - bath tub, shower, vanity & wall mirror, separate toilet with vanity and sky light
A seaside lifestyle at its finest, without the million dollar budget. All within walking distance to Woody Points' amazing waterfront, jetty, local parks, bike paths, walkways, cafes, shops. Sporting facilities, fishing, cycling, kayaking, jet-skiing, cricket, lawn bowls all easily accessible.
1-2km from excellent private schools (Grace Lutheran), along with great public schools, local and express buses to Brisbane City. 25 minute drive to the Brisbane Airport.