There is no doubt about it. Harcourts consultants sell houses. When it comes to selling your largest investment, employ a Harcourts professional.
Most sellers are intimidated by the expertise required in real estate marketing, negotiation and closure. Rather than risk making errors and possible financial loss, the investment you have in property is safer in the hands of a professional. You should aim to have a relationship with a reputable consultant you can trust to look after your interests.
In choosing the best consultant to suit your needs, take the time to meet and chat. It's important to feel comfortable with your decision.
- regularly receive referrals. A Harcourts consultant can provide you with evidence of quality marketing methods and satisfied clients.
- do their homework, keeping abreast with market changes. They will supply you with information regarding current trends and statistics relevant to your property.
- work actively to create competition, enabling the best price for sellers.
- are service orientated, before, during and after sales.
- desire a long-term relationship with both sellers and buyers are prepared to go the extra mile to meet client needs.
- are enthusiastic! A Harcourts consultant loves their job & know from experience that they add measurable value to the buying and selling process.
Contact us today for a market appraisal.
We look forward to working with you!